Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love you TMPK!


At the school dance, I met a guy whose name is: TMPK.

That's not his real name (I don't know what it is), but it is AWESOME!

It's also fun to say.

Pic of Tmpd. id like him to be the mohawk kid from the stink post

When I met him, I asked if his name was Trent, because Trent Burster was supposed to be at the dance.

Pic of me asking TMPK, "are you trent?"

TMPK: No

Me: Really? 'Cause I think you are.


TMPK: No. Who are you?


Me: Guess.

At this point, Steve runs up and says, "Hi Amelia!"

CC: I'm CC.

Picture of me glowering at CC

With that, TMPK received his first initial.

Pic of T=trent

Later:

Steve runs up and starts talking to his friend Michael. I thought he was talking to TMPK, but... he wasn't.

Me: So your name is Michael?

TMPK: What's your name again?

Me: OK Michael! Wassup!?

TMPK: Is it Amy? Amanda? Alyssa?

Me: Guess.

(CC mouths it to him.)

TMPK: Amelia.

Pic of me glaring at CC, harder this time

pic of me pulling her away angrily.

TMPK got the second letter in his name.

Pic of M= Michael



Picture of a sexy lady in a red sleecveless dress on a stage holding a white sign and walking across stage. the sign says "1/2 hour later" she has red hi heels <-------------

Picture of lady again, going the other way -------------->



Outside, I asked Steve who "that kid" was.

Picture of Steve(which is michael lum) saying "i think his name is paul' we r inside by the bleachers next to a crowd of ppl

I stared at him in disbelief, eyebrows raised. Who names their child Paul?

Pic of the last sentece

But TMPK got his third initial anyway.

pic of P= paul

I walked inside and started talking to TMPK.


Me: So your name is Paul?

TMPK: What? (The music was loud.)

Random Kid across the room:

Pic of rk screaming derek!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: You're Derek? I'm just gonna call you TMPD.

~ ~ ~

TMPD didn't last. I kept saying TMPK. So I changed the D to K, for Kyle.

Pic of K= kyle

I love TMPK. But only because of his name. And his mohawk. 

Pic of me yelling at tmpk 'i love u tmpk!!" And im right nxt to a crowd of danceing people. backed by bleachers

- Amelia

PS: CC wanted TMPN. Look at that word... add two letters...

picture of a tampon. thats right i want u to draw that. u r gonna b mad. make little yellow glowy lines like its flashing yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.