Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flutes are dumb



I have a terrible habit of losing my flute. I love playing the instrument, but unfortunately, I'm very unorganized.

One day, walking over to my younger sister's school, I stopped to tie my shoe. This involved me putting down my flute. When I stood up again, I didn't have it.


I didn't notice its absence 'til I arrived home. Panicked, I ran all the way to school, only to find it stolen.

I paid for the replacement with my own money.



The new flute I managed to keep. Until this week. For the last few days, I've accidentally leaving it in our normal rendezvous. Each day, I've unwittingly relied on Nicole to pick up my flute for me.

I'm a failure.

Or maybe just lazy.


- Amelia



UPDATE 3-28: I lost it again. It was gone. But then... I looked.

Guess where it was?

Not at the lost and found, not the band room, not where I left it...

Nope. It was in...
the office.

How embarrassing. :)

24 comments:

  1. Lol Nicole and I are ALWAYS finding ur flute! At least you didn't leave it behind yesterday... That wouldve sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so true your mom gets so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is such a funny blog I am soo glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you like it!

    - A ME! lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it can be a pain.....but its in accident...at least i think :?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can this please not be a chat room between people that know Amelia. It really isn't fair to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree.

    Poor other people, like me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what u need to make a seperate chat room page that way people who want to chat can and people who want to post can

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a good idea! Maybe I will add something like that... Hm...

    - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey trent that a great idea....and you could add a if you have any questions about life person page

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's pretty funny. I luv to steel your flute at here

    ReplyDelete
  12. have you got my email? if you click sign up for Cbox, it will ask you to fill up certain things to make an account. there, it will also ask you to put your url where you want to put the chatbox. do you follow me so far? for example, if you want to put it here on your page, just type 3sides3angles.blogspot.com.

    if you dont even understand what am i saying, you should check your email first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol i know this is not important but i love the leave a comment comment thing amabob

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHEM I BET YHUR PARDON FLUTES ARE NOT DUMB.

    Feel lucky for yhurself 'cuz today is Friday night, so yhu have two more days to arrange yhur funeral ~!!!!! -insertevilfacehere-

    Jkjk =D

    But seriously, I'd probably trade my flute for yhurs, as long as it doesn't have many dents if I look at it closely -.-

    ReplyDelete
  15. JANE JANE THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN!!!! CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA JAAAAAAANEEEE JAAAAANNNEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ILKHITHPITW *acronym* think hard

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got it. It wasn't hard. Sigh... didn't even need to think... :) Who should I reply with my answer to?

    Camelia

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.