Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Sister Is a Creep

Janet, my sister, made a weird crazy house and tricked me into thinking it was a spa.

pic: On the door - A note saying "Nice Surprise - This way" 

I opened the door - there is a sheet hanging and a chair and a music box with a note saying "A nice spa awaits you."

My two sisters lead me into a walk in closet. There is hairspray on the floor and two flashlights. I can see movement behind the hanging clothes, and begin to suspect something:

pic of amelia saying"This better really be a spa."

Pic of JAnet saying"Oh no, it isn't." 

And she flips off the light.

And turns the flashlight on strobe. By now, I'm annoyed and kind of creeped out. Janet puts her hair up crazy and acts insane like she wants to kill me. This goes on for a while.

pic of that last scene. 

Then my younger sister (Ellen) jumps out of the clothes and screams "RAWR!" with the strobe flashing through her hair.


pic of that. make ellen's posture (on all fours, the strobelite's behind her) look like a tiger. BIG TEETH and a wide open mouth = perfect

And they attacked me.


pic of them dogpiling me like hyenas jumping on a dead zebra.

Escaping the violent dog pile, I go for the door, but Janet blocks it. Then she seemingly changes her mind and opens it, and says, "Here's the best part." And leads me under the sheet into the bathroom, upon which Ellen closes and locks the door.

pic of Janet screaming: "Die Ellen! Die!"

Ellen falls over "dead"

pic of ellen on the ground dead

Janet proceeds to act insane. She simultaneously flushes the toilet and turns on the two taps, saying "DIE DIE!"
 
pic of amelia saying"OK, Guys, I've had enough. You're creeps." Janet and ellen are acting like they are murdering each other in the background.

All I got was a "Mwahahaha!"
 
They let me out and Ellen said, nicely, "Lay down on that white blanket."

pic of me relaxing ona thick white blanckte

I don't know why I did.

They wrapped me up and started attacking me and jumping on me

pic of me under the blancket screaming, "This isn't funny! You guys better stop!" while they pound me

I flipped Janet under the blanket and pinned her

pic of me pinning her while she screams, HELP ME ELLEN! GET HER

Ellen then attacks me with tickles. I make a break for it.

pic of me running to the door

Janet and Ellie pursue, Janet screaming, yah, you better run! Get out!

I sprint downstairs.

pic of: Ellen comes up and says, we want to do a real spa now, to say we're sorry.

Nope. Not falling for it.

What would you do? Leave a comment and tell me!

- Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.