Monday, August 29, 2011

Rachel (Guest post by Rachel!)

Rachel...

the KlUtZ. 


That's right. Go ahead and laugh. I'm clumsy. Well I've never been exactly, well, graceful. Like in ballet when I was 7?

Pic of RJ doing ballet. in a tutu!

pic of her falling down

Yah... I had to drop out.

But I do still play soccer.

pic of RJ doing soccer.

pic of RJ giving the "camera" a thumbs up! while running and kicking the ball.

I am actually good at that.

Well,

sorta.


pic of RJ tripping over the soccer ball.


I was in a big tournament a few days ago. My team was losing by a point and really needed a shot to tie up the game.

pic of RJ running around on the soccer team. she is the pink zebra stripe team. the other team is brown.

Suddenly, CC (yes, she is on my team) passed me the ball.

pic of CC passing to RJ.

pic o rj w the ball, looking worried and confused.

How could I get it to the goal? There were opponents all around me.

pic of the people infront of the goal looking like bees and they are MAAAD.

Suddenly, I saw my opportunity.

pic of rachels eyes opened

pic of a blank spot at the end of the field. With little yellow lines around the blanck spot like flashing. ANd a big flashing sign w/ flashing arrow saying "OPENING!"

I realized: Thi was it. This was my chance.

pic of RJ face looking seriously. hair is blowing in the wind. mouth is in a little "o"

I took the chance I had to make. I ran for that small opening with all my might. But I soon noticed I had a problem. There was an enemy coming right at me.

Pic of the brown person racing at RJ

pic of them next to rj looking enraged and evil

They were right beside me! Then the challenging part began.

The brown team member slammed into me!

pic of rj stumbling along w d other person almost squishing her.

I shoved that jerk right back, hoping to knock her down.

pic of rj pushing the jerk

But she knocked me right back.

pic of the jerk pushing rj right back

pic of rj tripping over the ball

pic of rj reaching for the ground with her hand like she showed us.

I fell on my thumb and bent it back.

I lay on the ground in excruciating pain, writhing.

pic of that.

They finally carried me off the field and then I blanked out.

~~~

When I regained control of my senses, they told me my thumb was sprained. Thank God it wasn't broken.

But I can't play soccer for awhile.



Oh, and did I mention? I am such a klutz.

It gave my friends and I something to laugh about, though.

pic of everyone acting out her falling scene.

Haha! Anyway, thanks from your time,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Hope you like my post! Sorry there can't be pictures. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.