Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kihi Prob

Time she ran away (almost) and I had to run out in my PJ's across the street around the neighborhood to get her.

Time she had to get surgery for teeth (getting some pulled)

Time I had to waste an hour every morning and night hand feeding her cuz she was scarred of the new hard floors we were getting.

Time she got attacked at the dog park.

Time she had intestinal prob and was bleeding (dosn't have to be from her butt.) And I had to give her medicine morn and night for a week. She threw it up on me at least three times.

Time she jumped into the pool like a maniac, trying to save our old dog's toy from certain drowning. When I finally got her out she looked like a mop.

Time fire alarm went off in the house, had to get out ASAP, couldn't find her. Pitch black outside. Crying cuz we thought she was burning up in a little corner somewhere. No really sleeping in dog bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.