Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I know life's not fair, but I don't think I'll be able to get used to it.

I hate it when people aren't fair. I try to do the right thing, but some people take it the wrong way.

They think I am doing forbidden things for my own evil purposes. Let me just tell you, I'm not.

I am not a little devil.



~ ~ ~

We were in an auditorium, and I had my cell phone out.


We were not supposed to have any electronics out because there was a performance occurring.

I was turning it on silent. Who would want my ringtone going off during a beautiful piece? Not me. It was a very reasonable thing to do.

Tell that to the chaperons. 

pic of a super fat lady saying, "TURN OFF THAT PHONE!" really loud w/ red eyes

I didn't argue, because I knew what I was doing and why. But that hag thought I was texting! What am I, incredibly disrespectful? I'm a little more mature than that, if I do say so myself.

I just silently put my phone away, annoyed and embarrassed. I'm taking out the injustice done to me here, on The Triangle.

~ ~ ~

Theater is something I take interest in, so I auditioned for "The Sound of Music" with my little sister. We sat in the theater about 3 rows back from the stage, and in between performances I was going over the rules with her.

ok for this one i want a picture of the audience in the background, a little darker than the forground. the seats r red and have shading. my sister and i r a little brighter than every 1 eles so u can c us. singer in the foreground, and the curtains have shading. the singer should b a girl.

This old man kept glaring at me each time I went over a new rule.

pic of old man turning around and glaring. like the one w/ the cell phone, except in the background theres this really noticable old guy GLARING really big. singer is singing

I tried to ignore him, but that didn't happen...

pic of us sitting quietly w/ the old man turned around. singer is raising arm dramatically

pic of old man still turned around saying PSSSSSST!!! singer is holding hands against heart.

Pic of sis and i looking at him. me levely, elena cowering. singer is holding the mic w/ too hands bending over

pic of him saying STOP TALKING! pic of singer holding finger to her mouth, as in shh but looking away from us. 

(i think the movement of the singer will help make time pass)

That stupid old man. I was just trying to help my sister. Instead, he humiliated me. Poor little sister was clueless when she got on the stage.

pic of sis walking and singer leaving

pic of sister tripping. in the background is me, hitting my hand on my forehead, glaring at old man. we r the only noticable ones in the audience. u no how they do that in cartoons? like that. make everyone else gray and dull.


~ ~ ~

The last unfairness happened in math.

pic of teacher looking at clock dramatically saying OH NO!!!!! WE HAVE TO TAKE MORE NOTES!!!! THERE'S ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT!!! 

pic of teacher glaring at class, saying DON'T MOVE!!!

pic of me (front row) paper on desk.

I wanted to put my notes away, in my binder. Keep in mind I could have done this any other time in class.

pic of me holding binder

pic of teacher yelling, AMELIA! STOP MOVING!

pic of me looking down.

pic of me looking down (same one) and saying to myself, "I was just putting my notes away. :("

Not fair.



Anyway, life is very unfair. People blame me for no reason.

People say, "Life's not fair. Get used to it."

I don't think I can or will. But you know, I'll try.

- Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.