Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gum: It's sticky

I silently walked on tiptoes around the corner. The room was pitch black. The only sound was the penetrating squish of my chewing gum every time it was bitten. Periodically, giggles and gasps would be audible. Gripping my weapon, I flipped on the light switch

pic of amelia flipping on a swithch and it says click

The light exploded into my eyes. When the dancing spots dissipated, I could see them: My enemies.

pic of people hiding behind furinature glaring and grinning (red eyes)

Hearing a small piercing sound from behind me, I whipped around, but it was too late. The light was already turned off. The foe was between me and the switch.

Spinning around, I tried to stumble away from this evil monster. But it was too late. She was apon me.

Pic of person behind. holding a weapon you cant tell what it is.

pic of a pillow swinging toward amelias back.

pic of (it is light because its like an explosion) the pillow hitting her back and there are sparks and light stripes (red/yellow) the foe's eyes aare red. amelias are crazy/hypnotyzed swirls.

pic of amelias face (from profile) and the gum is just out side the mouth with motion lines. Word says *POP*

My gum. It had flown out of my mouth with the back-shattering blow! I had to get my goth younger sister, Janet, to pause this pillow fight.

Me: T! Time out!

Janet: What!? We were just winning. No T's!

Me: NO! My gum just fell out my mouth! We have to find it or Mom will KILL us when she sees it!

Janet: Oh. T! Everyone look for Amelia's gum.

pic of people in the room (now light) groaning "ew" looking sick.

We searched the room in an awkward silence for a few moments. However, our search quickly became more frantic; we had not yet found the pink sticky blob.

Pic of me yelling: "WHERE IS IT???"

Pic of Janet yelling "I DON'T KNOW! WE HAVE TO FIND IT!"

It was gone! No one could find it!


Forlornly, we deserted our battle. Since we hadn't found the gum, we couldn't continue the war.


pic of people in sleeping bags on the floor sleeping.


~ ~ ~

In the morning, I awoke facing the back of Janet's head.

In other words, I found my gum.

Pic of janets black hair with some disgusting tangled blob in it.
We had to cut the gum out of her hair.

- Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.