Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! (Or any other holiday, I don't know the others. I know, I'm sad... oh well.) :)

Just a couple announcements:

  • Thanks SO much to all my viewers! I've had views in over 10 15 countries! That's amazing for being a relatively new blog. I love you all! 

  • Please check out the "Recent Updates" tab for information on ViEwS and changes in the blog's format.

  • Please, please, PLEASE take the new poll(s)! It's vital for me to get this information so I can entertain you better.

  • If you haven't shared The Triangle with friends, or want to be an overachiever, check out the Facebook page! It has great new info and never-before seen pictures, as well as The Triangle's updates posted right to you wall (If you "like it..." hint hint)! Also, be sure to look at the "25th like" specialty post I'm doing; you can win!

  • I'm having a comment challenge! Comment on this blog every time you visit, under the same name, telling me that you are participating. The person who comments the most wins!* Email me for you prize.

  • That last post was a mistake. Yup. Me being as "sMaRt" as I am, I accidentally posted a draft I wrote by accident. Read about it in "Recent Updates." :)

~ ~ ~

Wanna hear a joke? No? OK, here goes...

A genie's lamp is rubbed by three men.

Genie: I will grant you each 1 wish.

1st Man: I want to be super intelligent and wise.

Poof! The man was a genius, and he could feel his brain pushing against his skull.


2nd Man: I want to be even smarter than 1st Man!

Poof! 2nd Man was even smarter and wiser than 1st man. His head grew 3 times larger!

3rd Man: I want to be the smartest person in the world!

Genie: Are you sure? You can't go back on your wish...

3rd Man: Yes!

Poof! The man turned into a woman.

~ ~ ~

Pretty good joke! Go tell that to all your friends.

Here is a picture for you guys as well (it's by Jen).






He is so cute!


Anyway, happy holidays!

- Amelia

* As long as I see you're being reasonable with the amount of times you view The Triangle. If I see 2 comments 1 minute apart, that doesn't count.

7 comments:

  1. Ah and um what is the prize........is it a titanium necklace used on the blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a surprise! But it's gonna be REALLY cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes surprises are bad. Like... exploding scary clowns with sharp pointy teeth and balloons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. It's the best! Your life is exiting. Can't wait for the next post. By the way, my favorite is about your evil dog. I love my character, even though he looks a bit lopsided. A delinquent, I LOVE IT! Thanks a lot!




    ( ps your blog is awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you are a delinquet......oh and lopsided

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of the text! U R soooo cool! Where do you get it? lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.