Friday, April 22, 2011

Turkeys!

Saw family about 20 turkeys in field on way to lesson

Lesson going good

Sounds like bombs being dropped on roof.

Horse starts running around like chicken with head cut off, me scared really bad

Then turkeys start running through arena, somehow I get off horse without being throw across the building.

Look up and see bunch of turkeys launching themselves of the telephone wire onto the roof. One gets stuck and is holding on for deal life before falling and barely not dieing.

Then one lands in the rafters, horse decides it would rather be dead and tries to run into the walls. I was being dragged on the ground trying not to be killed.

Get horse to stall. Look in treed and 100's of turkeys are... MATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.