Monday, January 24, 2011

DO NOT SEND VALENTINES (Guest post by CC!)

 Hiiiiii Everyoneeee! It's CC! I'm writing a post for The Triangle, yay! It's such a great honor, blah blah blah, anyway, here goes:

~~~

Johnny. In forth grade, he was one of my first crushes. <3 I loved him so much that I sent him an anonymous candy gram, reading,

I only told my three BFFS, Rachel, Amelia, and Nicole, trusting them to keep my secret.


But someone told someone else, and soon the whole school knew (Psh, dumb luck.). I started getting teased. (Ooooooooooooooh! CeeeeeeeeCeeeeeee!) and (CC and Johnny, sitting in a tree!), ect. :P


I confronted my BFF's, but none would fess up to being a blabber mouth. But it's OK, guys, I forgive 'ya.

Anyway,
Walking home from school years later I passed a steamy, red-faced Johnny (He had PE in the hottest part of the day - right before school gets out). I said (stupidly),



You look hot. 

Of all the intelligent things to say to a guy surrounded by his buddies. All the boys (and Amelia!, grrr) laughed their heads off. Of course, I meant he looked over-heated... but... God that was stupid of me. I was the one that walked away looking hot (overheated-wise, naturally...).

Ugh.

- Cecelia "CC" Smith :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.