Thursday, January 27, 2011

Going out with suicidal people is not a smart thing.

James: The very name made my heart race. I loved that guy so much.

pic of james. long, shaggy hair.

I would stay awake at night thinking about him, and I even started a diary.

I was so melodramatic.

Well, James like me, too, but he never told me. It was tourture.

pic of amelia looking expectantly at James during a convo

pic of james walking away; im sad lookin

I wanted his number, but I couldn't ask him for it, I was thrilled when he even talked to me. I did get his number. But he tricked me into it.

pic of me getting a text message that said: "From: (123)-456-7890 Message: Hey dis is ken. I got ur # frum cc."

pic of me texting back: "STOP TEXTING ME!"

I called CC, and she said that James had asked her for my number; and (123)-456-7890 was his number.

pic of me on the phone saying, "Oh." indifferently

pic of me hanging up flip phone happily, saying "Yesss!"

Many text conversations followed, each longer than the next.

pic of us texting eachother, with weird diagonal line inbetween us like they do in TV show

James was great. He was hilarious, and I could speak to him freely. He even asked me out!

That was before it happened.

pic of a text: says: "From: James Message: im going to kill myself."

I thought he was kidding.

pic of me holding message: "From: James Message: No im ssrly nt kidding."

What was I to do? I was only 7th grader, and didn't know how to react. My brain resolved to tell my mother.

pic of mom gasping, hand over mouth *gasp*

She told me I had to tell the school councilor. I didn't want to, so she called while I was at school.

pic of me walking sadly out the door, while she's on the phone saying "Bye Honey!". its raining

In homeroom, shaggy-headed James was called from the classroom.

pic of phone ringing,

pic of teacher holding it, saying, "James to the office!"

I guiltily looked at James as he walked out, my skin the color of cherries.

pic of me blushing really bad.

I saw James again in band. He knew it was me that had ratted him out about his suicide.

It was terrible.

pic of me looking sad.

pic of him looking away, not talking to me

That was the end of that relationship.

But hey, it turns out James was really corny, dirty, and annoying.

I'm glad we broke up.

- Amelia

PS: He didn't comb his hair or take a shower. Ever.

pic of him being filthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.