Saturday, January 29, 2011

Evolution of the sign holder

Don't do drugs or get addicted to anything. I know first had what happens.

We knew a man that used to be the crossing guard for my elementary school. He was very intense, and took his job very seriously. He must have been in the army!

IMI crossing man = army man.

Suddenly, he disappeared. We never saw him again. That was, until we saw him on a corner holding up a pizza sign.

Pizza IMI

Years passed with no sighting of the strange, solemn man.

Recently, while my mom was at Safeway, while driving out of the parking lot she saw the man. He looked extremely destitute. He hadn't shaved, and looked as if he had slept out doors for months. In his hand, he held a sign. A sign that asked for money.

IMI sad homeless man

My mom and I agree the cause of his downfall was probably related to an addiction of some kind. So for all you kids out there, DON'T DRINK. OR DO DRUGS. OR SMOKE. And now you know why.

- Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.