Monday, June 6, 2011

Indoor Exercising

Use Amelia's Exercise Plan* to become fit in weeks!

TO MUSIC, DO THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS.


switch leg jumps

pic of the beat boxing (least energy using) jump. pendulum jump thing where legs swing our

Do these for at least a minute, or in between other moves.

 jumps

pic of someone jumping feet2butt and they are happy!

Keep this up for about a minute. If you have bum knees, don't do this exercise.

butt kicks

pic of some one doing this.


Using alternate legs, hit your butt with your foot. Do this for a minute thirty.

run in place

pic of someone runnign

Do this for as long as possible. Run to the beat of the music! If you want, add short periods of sprints.


running around couch

pic of some one runnign around a couch. there are other identicle people runnign too (around the whole couch) , and they have only 75% opacity. don't forget motion lines.

Be careful not to slip! Tip: Don't wear socks. Continue for about 3 minutes.

pushups

pic of pushups

Do 20 push-ups. If that is too hard, do 10, run in place, then do 10 more.

situps

pic of someone gripping knees and sitting perpendicular to the floor, like they just rose from the floor.

Sit all the way up for your sit-ups. Do as many as possible. To the beat!

crunches

pic of someone with hands behind head with theyre head barely above floor.

Don't go up too small! And go fast! Do 50!

air speed bag

pic of spinny arm kick boxin thing wheere arms rotate around each other.

Spin each way for 1 minute. DO NOT STOP! Feel the burn!

Testimonies:

"By the time I was done with this work out, I was sweating and puffing and panting. I had to sit down! Everyone commented on how red I was. Like this:

pic of a red amelia doing the abouve

But I felt stronger already. I think if I continue to use this indoor program, I'll be super fit!" - Amelia Rice

"It made me tired" - Janet Rice

- Amelia

PS: I need to get in shape.

*This isn't a real exercise program. Participate at your own risk. Amelia Rice is not certified... in anything. Except CPR. Anyways, use caution when utilizing these movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.