Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jane

Today, June 9th, we got out of school.

I was so excited, but as the today approached, I became filled with dread.

You see, Jane's going to graduate this year, and we are a few grades below her. We will probably never see her again.

It's simply terrible.


I didn't even know Jane until this year when we were placed in the same PE class. Nicole introduced her to me after she found out that the three of us play flute.

That was a little sad, because I sat right next to her and didn't even talk to her until Nicole.

But over the days, I slowly grew closer to her, and now I consider her one of my closest friends.

This video is dedicated to the one year we knew her.




Good luck, big kid. Have fun. I hope I'll be able to see you again. :*)

Love,
Amelia and friends

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for everything you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yhuu can figure out who I am :)June 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM

    Wow... thanks ~! I miss y'all too ~!! And what was that one picture at 0:33? Looks like I was holding a... well Idk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'm only in ONE of those pics... What about the times I would scare/hug Jane?
    2. I'm really gonna miss you Jane. I teared up during the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its an A+ paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much next year.Glad you liked it. YAY :)))))))))

    DOuble chins

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.