Thursday, June 23, 2011

A late present to you, parents of the world!

13 things my mother taught me and 12 things Dad's enlightened me on.

1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE a job well done:



2. My mother taught me RELIGION:






3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL:



4. My mother taught me LOGIC:



5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC:



6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT:

7. My mother taught me IRONY:




8. My mother taught me about the science of DIFFUSION.



9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM:



10. My mother taught me about STAMINA:



11. My mother taught me about WEATHER:



12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY:



13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE:




14. My father taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION:
 


 15. My father taught me about ENVY:
 

16. My father taught me about PATIENCE:



17. My father taught me about RECEIVING:

18. My father taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE:




19. My father taught me ESP:

20. My father taught me HUMOR:
21. My father taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT:

22. My father taught me GENETICS:
23. My father taught me about my ROOTS:

24. My father taught me WISDOM:



25. My father taught me about JUSTICE:

4 comments:

  1. omt this is genius!!!!!!! i am totally using this as a mother/fathers day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Ok about to break the ice with my parents! Lets ask if I can be off grounding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this blog should have a 'like' button for each post xDD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.