Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Spider Story

I just had read spiders are scary, I couldn''t have agreed more with Allie.

I said I would be brave and kill every spider I saw so I went outside and murdered a bunch of bugs, spiders or not. (I thought I was so brave :) )

Anyway I get ready for bed and I am readin and see small spider, but I am home alone so spider looks meganormous in my mind so I forget all plans of murder and move to another room.

Spider follows me, I start freaking out and move again. Maybe house was full of spiders but now holed up in bathroom there are three spiders crawling out from the shower.

I start crying and go insane and jump up on sink. They block my path from the door, in my crazed mind I thouhgt they were taking revenge for their fallen spider friends.

I sit there for 30 minutes or so before cussing the spiders out and throwing everything i can reach at them.

Never have I killed a spider since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! You're tempted... I can see it... I can see everything... OK just leave a comment now please.